- I ask you to create a list of questions and bring them to your appointment because I believe it is an important way for you to focus your energy in the direction of the issues at hand. This method will also help you to determine the importance of each matter that you would like to explore during our time together. When I offer psychic information, I am requesting material about you from the eternal—think of it as taking a trip to the Hall of Records. When you tell me what you would like to focus on, that helps me to locate the specific information that you're wanting to hear about, as opposed to what happens when I look for information without a focus. What I find is still valid, but it may not be as useful to you—may be material that you know already, and did not want to spend time thinking or talking about.
- I will use my abilities to help you feel empowered to create changes, and make the best choices that are available to you in the moment, with respect to your resources and capabilities. Your general wellness is my most important concern. (This is why, if you ask me about other people in various types of relationships, my answers will always incorporate information about how you can best protect yourself, and grow!)
- I will not use my abilities to help you focus on people or ideas that may be harmful for you. To this end, I offer a maximum of three readings regarding the same issue in a six-week period. In addition to this, I do not answer questions about upcoming dates of physical transition (death), stock market, celebrity matters, or lottery numbers. (Read “lottery numbers” as “gambling pursuits”. I'm not making an anti-gambling mission statement of any sort; I buy lottery tickets too! I'm just saying that it is not the best use of my abilities to focus on these areas.)
- I am not likely to offer you reading time more than once per week. If you request readings more frequently, then I'll suggest a later date. I want my work to support your life, rather than interrupt it. My job is to offer you perspective and reveal information, so that you feel supported in moving forward and exploring your options.
- While I do my best, I can't claim to reach complete accuracy. The information that I receive is often encoded. Sometimes I make mistakes when I decode the information.
- In addition to this, the future is flexible in conjunction with our choices. We are co-creators of our own future. Instead of envisioning the future as something that's chiseled in stone, think of it as a group of stones set in a river. As we choose the next stone, the part of the river that we are looking at changes...the same way that life circumstances are altered every time we make a choice.
- I look forward to our time together! To this end, I have created an account at www.Schedulicity.com, where, at any time, you can schedule an appointment with Goddess Within. In addition to this, I will do my best to reply to your calls and emails within 24 hours. This is not always possible. If you have left a voice message that has not been returned, please accept my apologies. Sometimes e-mail is the best way to reach me.
- You can always expect that I will be committed to the time that we are scheduled to spend together. I will ask you to commit to our appointment also, by reserving your appointment time with your payment, and then by attending the appointment that you scheduled. If you cannot attend our appointment time, then I will expect that you let me know by 24 hours prior to the time you scheduled. Otherwise, your payment will be forfeit.
- Do you have questions about how a reading could help you? Send me a message. I would love to meet you.
This is a list of answers to some of the questions that I am sometimes asked. I hope this helps to delineate the shape of the services I offer. Of course, I am always delighted to address your questions and concerns.
Tanisia Smith is a writer, a cook, a bad knitter, and a psychic, among other things. She invites you to lean deeper into the mysteries of life, love, and the divine comic tragedy of your life, at her table.